Diploma of Interactive Media, Animation and Video Game Design (June 2012)
- Queensland Certificate of Education – Coolum State High school
- Certificate IV in Interactive Media, Animation and Video Game Design
- Diploma in Interactive Media, Animation and Video Game Design
- Discontinued in favour of another bachelor.
- Minor in Graphic Design and Major in Creative Writing
Experience & Skills
Freelance Digital Art (2013 - Ongoing)
- Extensive experience with Photoshop suite, Paint Tool SAI and Clip Studio Paint, as well as being eager to adapt to other programs.
- Flexible and happy to make changes to suit client's needs.
- Independent and self motivated, but also able to work well in groups.
- Constantly learning new abilities and refining skills.
- Over a decade of tablet experience.
- Experience with making 2D video game mockups and concepts.
- Over a decade of artistic presence online.
- Prior interaction with Sega artists and team.
- Beta testing experience for upcoming games.
- Previous experience in customer service departments, including call center assistant and administration.
- Multiple experiences with large group projects, mostly art focused. Includes zine production, concept art and portfolio work.
Maintains weekly organized events for social groups focused on character building and concept.